LEVEL 4 / POST 1 (WEEK 2): A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT.

In these last years new interests and dreams have come to my mind. One of these is being able to travel to Cuba to learn to dance AfroCubano, which consists of beautiful dances. I would like to dance there because in dance you can learn a lot about the culture of a place and enjoy it in another way. 

Cuba is a country with a very interesting history of resistance, and although many people define it as a poor country that suffers, I would like to know the reality of the country. I would like to be able to study there and stay as long as I consider necessary to learn.

I share two very beautiful documentaries that tell a little about Rumba, a fundamental dance in Cuba.











Comentarios

  1. Dancing always called very much my attention, unfortunately my body or my rhythm doesn't cooperate with me dancing jaja I think it's great that you are good on it...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

LEVEL 4 / POST 9 (WEEK 12): CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

LEVEL 4 / POST 6 (WEEK 8): POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

LEVEL 4 / POST 4 (WEEK 6): CAREER RELATED TOPIC