LEVEL 4 / POST 2 (WEEK 3): THE BEST HOLIDAYS I´VE HAD.

My best vacation was 2020, when I went with my friends to Ecuador. It was a very beautiful experience where we got to know many places and people. We went to many cities: Quito, Cuenca, Baños, Portete, Puerto Misahualli and the jungle. We spent almost a month in the country, which gave us the time to visit many places.

It was a very important cultural experience, since we learned about how people lived in Ecuador such as being a woman there, as well as the importance of religion in the country. We met a group of dancehall dancers and they told us about their experiences. 

It was the best vacation because I lived it with my friends and many things happened to us. Now they are very funny memories.
















Comentarios

  1. Wow, I love to travel with my friends, always something unnexpected happends, and that it is what makes the trip unforgettable. I envy that you traveled during a month with your friends, I will do that for sure hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

LEVEL 4 / POST 9 (WEEK 12): CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

LEVEL 4 / POST 6 (WEEK 8): POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

LEVEL 4 / POST 4 (WEEK 6): CAREER RELATED TOPIC