LEVEL 4 / POST 10 (WEEK 13): ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

I think that for me the experience of learning English at the university was not the best. It was difficult for me to organize my time to be able to do my blogs and to be able to participate in the activities throughout the semester. Even so, having a space where I can practice my writing and reading in English is always necessary, also, the activities where I had to speak allow me to erase the shame it gives me.

I feel that I must find spaces where I can speak English, to be able to practice my conversations and how to respond without fear in situations where I must speak in English. Even so, the English space at the university always helps, and motivates me to continue studying my English in other spaces. I think that writing the blog helped me to learn to put topics of my interest in English, to learn to explain ideas that I have and that I can easily explain in Spanish, but that when I want to talk about them with other people I cannot do it because I do not handle the English. 

I hope that next semester I can participate better in the English classes.



Comentarios

  1. I feel something similar, that I need to speak more with people in English to imporve my fluency. Writing and reading is not enough.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

LEVEL 4 / POST 9 (WEEK 12): CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

LEVEL 4 / POST 6 (WEEK 8): POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

LEVEL 4 / POST 4 (WEEK 6): CAREER RELATED TOPIC