LEVEL 4 / POST 4 (WEEK 6): CAREER RELATED TOPIC

For me, choosing my career and the university to study in was one of the most important decisions I made at the time. When I chose the University of Chile, it meant moving to Santiago from Valparaíso and starting a much more adult life. For me, psychology was always my first choice. Psychology presents an extremely interesting and necessary way of understanding the human being, trying to understand and study subjectivity from different approaches and points of view. 

From my experience searching for an explanation about the world, psychology has allowed me to understand many situations that most of the time are invisible, especially in a country like Chile. I believe that it can be a tool to generate social changes and contribute to people's lives in the search for their individual and collective well-being. Also, I consider that as it is a social science, it is essential that it always stays connected and communicated with other careers, in order to give a more complete perspective.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

LEVEL 4 / POST 9 (WEEK 12): CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

LEVEL 4 / POST 6 (WEEK 8): POST GRADUATE STUDIES.