LEVEL 4 / POST 5 (WEEK 7): MY FUTURE JOB

For me, psychology is the career in which I see myself in the future. I am very grateful to be able to study something that I am passionate about and that makes a lot of sense to me. In the future, I see myself working with people in community spaces, where health is understood as something that affects all areas of a person's life. I would like to be able to work in open spaces, where people can develop physical activities that allow them to improve their well-being.

For example, I would love to create workshops where people can talk and get to know each other, working on their emotional problems together with others. For this, dance, sport and art can be spaces of relaxation and connection, with psychology and its knowledge being a contribution to make sense of these moments, and in turn, being a therapeutic space. I would like to create these spaces in Valparaíso, my city, to later be able to promote them in Chile. For example, the ATS dance is an example of space and connection.


I hope I can have a job that allows me to pay for my expenses and that also allows me to know other parts of the world.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

LEVEL 4 / POST 9 (WEEK 12): CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

LEVEL 4 / POST 6 (WEEK 8): POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

LEVEL 4 / POST 4 (WEEK 6): CAREER RELATED TOPIC